Skip to content
A SHOE FOR EVERY RUN. A SHOE FOR ALL WHO RUN.
When you’re looking for running shoes, the options can seem overwhelming. At Brooks, our shoes are divided into three categories that offer three different experiences. Those categories are Cushion, Energize, and Speed.
MOST ENERGY RETURN
MORE ENERGY RETURN
Neutral vs Support
You may be a neutral runner if:
- The wear pattern in your shoes is consistent, indicating you distribute your weight evenly with each step.
- Your feet and knees align as you run, tracking straight ahead.
- Your knees stay parallel when you do a simple squat.
You may be a support runner if:
- There is excessive wear on the inside edge of your shoes, indicating lateral movement in your stride.
- Your feet and knees don't track perfectly straight as you run.
- Your knees rotate inward when you do a simple squat.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.